Posted on July, 24th 2017
Regional partnerships with higher education institutions can be an effective and rewarding endeavor to achieve youth goals and management objectives in a way that rejuvenates staff and educates the next generation of public land professionals.
- Consider how your management objectives can become education opportunities.
- Reflect on the value of partnerships for relevancy and effective management.
- Identify options for education partnering in your region.
- Learn how to start and operate a regional educational partnership.
- Know where to find additional resources and references.
For more information or to register for this webinar, click here.