Apply Now for Indigenous Scholars of Promise
Posted on August, 18th 2017
Indigenous Scholars of Promise (ISP) is a college preparation program that provides Native American and Latino high school juniors and seniors in Montana with training, mentoring, and support services to help them prepare to apply to the top tier colleges/universities of their choice. ISP scholars have a 3.4 GPA or above and are considering applying to highly competitive colleges and universities. Applications are now being accepted from high school seniors and juniors that meet these qualifications.
The Indigenous Scholars of Promise program provides various opportunities:
- Visits to college and university campuses.
- Monthly training and coaching meetings for one year to help prepare you to apply to colleges/universities and succeed once you are there.
- Assistance with university essays, application/testing fees, and scholarship applications.
- Mentor and peer support throughout the college preparation process.
- Recognition through participation in the Indigenous Scholars of Promise program.
Applications are due September 15, 2017.
For more information or to apply, click here.